Nowadays, the majority of people are worried about their weight and because of this they have tried a lot of things like dieting, yoga, exercise, and walk. But still, they are facing the problem of weight loss. The question arises why people are facing this problem? The answer is simple because of eating too much fast food and fizzy drinks which include pizzas, burgers, noodles, cakes, pastries etc.
Those who want to reduce their weight have to first control their diet and start eating healthy food. In this article, I am going to share a recipe which helps in reducing your maximum weight within a couple of weeks. Here is the recipe for “Weight Loss Vegetable Soup”.
- Diced small onion = 1
- Diced carrots = 2 cup
- Chopped bell peppers = 2
- Bay leaves = 2
- Minced garlic = 2 cloves
- Tomato paste = 2tbsp
- Chopped cabbage = 4 cups
- Pepper = a pinch
- Sliced zucchini = 2 cups
- Beef broth = 6 cups
- Broccoli florets = 2 cups
- Green beans = 1 cup
- Basil & thyme = ½ tsp
- Diced tomatoes = 1 can
1. Take a pot of large size, add garlic and onion in it and cook them on medium heat till they become soft.
2. Then add green beans, cabbage and carrot in it and cook all things for at least 5-6 minutes.
3. Now add and mix the tomato paste, beef broth, bay leaves, undrained tomatoes and bell pepper in it. Boil all these ingredients for 7-8 minutes.
4. In the end, add broccoli and zucchini and boil this vegetable soup for further 6 minutes or wait until all ingredients become fully softened.
5. Before drinking this vegetable soup, remove the bay leaves with the help of strainer.
The weight loss vegetable soup is ready to drink. You can intake 6-7 cups of soup in a whole day for best result. You can see the positive result on your own after 2 weeks.