Today we are going to share thyme tea which has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds. Actually, it is a herb which is used in the medicines from ancient times. Especially Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians used this herb as a medicine and modern science proves its benefits. Research also proves that it has the power to reduce symptoms of diseases like Hashimoto’s, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and multiple sclerosis.
Hashimoto’s is a disease in which target is thyroid gland. When this gland is not working properly then it shows the symptoms of stiff joints, weight gain, muscle pain, and depression. Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes pain in the skeleton and muscles. Multiple sclerosis is a disease in which immune system is damaged because protective layer around nerve fibers are attacked. In lupus and rheumatoid arthritis tissues and organs are inflamed.
- A Handful of fresh thyme leaves
- A teaspoon honey
- One liter water
1. Take a handful of fresh thyme leaves in a bowl. If fresh thyme leaves are not available then take one tablespoon of dried thyme
2. Boil water and pour it over the leaves
3. Leave it for five minutes
4. Strain it and add honey if desired
Thyme tea is ready. Drink it and enjoy.