There are some dishes that can be used as dessert, breakfast and snack too. They are too yummy to eat at any time you want or feel hungry. Strawberry Bread is one of those items.
Strawberries are the best member from berry family. I don’t know any single person in life who don’t love strawberries. They are so enriched in anti-inflammation properties that soothe heart burning and brain nerves. Antioxidants in strawberries strengthen the immune system and gives you strength to fight with bacterial viruses and regulates hypertension while controlling your blood pressure. Strawberries are used in a number of yummiest recipes including ice creams, cakes, cheesecakes, brownies, puddings, custards, and what not?
Today I’m here with something new and tasty off course. That is strawberry bread. Have a look below and enjoy:
- All-purpose flour: 3- ½ cups
- Strawberries: 2 cups fresh
- White sugar: 2 cups
- Cinnamon Powder: 1 tbsp.
- Salt: 1 tsp.
- Baking powder: 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil: 1 ¼ cup
- Large eggs: 4
- Pecans: 1- ¼ cups chopped
- Butter: to grease the pan
1. Pre-heat the oven and grease the 9*5 inch baking tray with butter and flour. Set aside and prepare bread batter.
2. Take a large bowl and add flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon powder and salt. Whisk well.
3. Slice the strawberries and place in another bowl and sprinkle a little of sugar over it.
4. Now beat the 4 large eggs and slowly add vegetable oil and beat well along with strawberries.
5. Now add strawberry mixture into the flour mixture and mix well with the spatula to make batter even. Add pecans.
6. Now pour the batter into the baking tray and place in pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes. Give it a check after 30 minutes to make sure if it is not burning.
7. (To check: take a toothpick or matchstick and press one side of it into the loaf, if it comes out clean then your bread is cooked if it comes out with batter on it than your bread needs times to cook properly)
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes in the same dish before getting it out of it.
9. Slice like bread and enjoy with tea or coffee or topped with strawberry ice cream.