Quick and easy recipe with a few simple ingredients, everyone will love. It is a famous saying that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apple is such a healthy and vigorous fruit that is not only rich in taste but also has beneficial effects on our body. Apple and butter in combination is just amazing.
- 2 cans (8 ounces) ready paste
- 2 stick butter
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup soft drink
- 2 apples
1. Grease an oven tray with butter.
2. Preheat oven to a temperature of 350 Fahrenheit.
3. Peel the apples and cut into 8 slices.
4. Each apple slice damage with a piece of dough and placed in the oven tray.
5. Melt the butter and add the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and when the mixture becomes thick, remove from heat and pour over pancakes.
6. Pour soda in the center and along the edges not on the dough.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the color become golden.