We offer you the most famous, yummy and delicious Peach Cake recipe. This is easy to make and quick recipe that you can try and eat as your weekend breakfast.
- 1 the Keck Chocolate tray ready
- 4/3 cup sugar
- 2 large spoon of water
- 1 large spoon of butter
- 1 tinned peach with shredder tray
- 1 cup chocolate thieves and Nuts & Kernels (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C).
- Bake the chocolate cake according to the packaging guidance.
- Leave cake to cool place then divided the cake into two layers
- Cream jointly the sugar and butter. Put in the flour, milk, salt, and baking powder. Mix well all the ingredients and dispense into ready pan frame.
- Bake this cake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40-50 minutes.
- Go a cake and adorn the sauce chocolate and nuts. Add some peaches layers over the cake.
error: Content is protected !!