Simply go for greens for a healthy life. If your aim is to eat more greens then here is fabulous soup which is not only delicious but also detoxifying soup. It takes hardly 20 minutes from start to end. Let’s have a look at the ingredients and method of preparation.
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 1 Tsp coconut oil or ghee
- Salt according to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 zucchini, Chopped
- 3 to 4 cup classic vegetable broth
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1/3 cup cashew milk
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- For garnishing microgreens or spouts
Serving: 4 persons
Method of Preparation:
1. Heat a medium Dutch oven and add oil. Shimmers it and add carrot and leek, softened it by adding a pinch of salt for 7 to 10 minutes.
2. Now add garlic, zucchini, broccoli and broth. Cover the veggies until it is boiled. Reduce the flame and cook the vegetables for 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Cool it slightly and add spinach into it. Puree the soup by using an immersion blender. Stir the cashew milk and add pepper according to taste.
4. Soup is ready now; serve it with microgreens or sprouts.