Whether it is a family occasion, friends party at home, Thanksgiving get-togethers or anything when friends and family is joining you at your place or someone else’s place, people always tend to bring or make sweets, chocolates, cakes and cookies etc. How about changing the trend this time? Heard about Puddings? Of course yes. Puddings are usually made from bread, chocolates, eggs, custards and even from fruits. But here we are stating the yummiest pudding recipe, made up from coconut milk.
Coconut milk is the healthy alternative for all kinds of milk and skims milk. It is used in smoothies, cakes and in a lot of desserts. Desserts are always meant to be sweet and full of calories, but when they are made at home with a careful selection of ingredients, desserts could be healthy too. And this is the dream come true kind of situations for people trying to shed some pounds. Eating something sweet and that too doesn’t include in your cheat meal is definitely an awesome feeling.
Here I will be stating the yummiest recipe of coconut milk pudding with some other yummy ingredients. If you are a weight watcher than go for brown sugar and low calorie stuff along with coconut milk, because it is itself low in calorie and pretty healthy in nature.
- Coconut milk: 114 ounces or 14-15 cups
- Coconut sugar: 2 tbsp.
- Eggs: 2 large
- Arrowroot Powder: 2 tbsp. and 1 tsp.
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp.
- Butter: 2 tbsp. cubed
- Cocoa powder: 2 tbsp.
1. Take a sauce pan and add coconut milk along with cocoa powder and heat on a low flame and bring it to a simmer.
2. Whisk egg and combine with arrowroot powder.
3. Pour steaming milk into the eggs slowly and keep whisking to avoid clumping.
4. Now add the egg mixture to milk and cocoa powder mixture and whisk continuously to avoid clumping. Keep on heating the mixture until it gets thick and gravy kind of mixture.
5. Once it is thick, remove from the heat and add butter and vanilla extract. Stir until mixed properly.
6. Now pour the mixture into small and cute glass bowls or mason jars and let it chilled.
7. Top with coconut whipped cream, crushed chocolate or berries. And enjoy these cute little yummy treats.