It is not an easy task to make individual breakfasts for everyone to please them but there are some special breakfast items which when served on table everyone would definitely drool over them. Chocolate raspberry crepes are one of them.
These delicious yet amazing looking breakfast items are loved by people of every age like kids, adults and even old people. And the best thing about them is they are very easy to make if you follow careful instructions. Let’s have a look at the recipe and ingredients.
- Skim Milk 1 cup
- Evaporated Milk ½ cup
- Large Eggs 3 (2 whites and 1 whole egg)
- All-purpose flour 1 cup
- Sugar ¼ cup separate, and 1/3 cup separate
- Baking Cocoa ¼ cup
- Corn-starch 4 ½ teaspoons
- Water 1 cup
- Low-fat whipped cream 1 packet or can
- 5 cup of frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp. icing sugar
- A pinch of salt
1. Take a medium bowl and pour skim and evaporated milk along with two egg whites and one whole egg. Whisk. Now in another bowl add all-purpose flour, 1.4 cups of sugar, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt. Mix this mixture with milk and whisk to form a smooth batter. Place in fridge for an hour or two.
2. Put 4 cups of raspberries and a cup of water in a blender and blend until it forms like a puree or become smooth.
3. Now in a sauce pan add remaining 1/3 cup of sugar along with corn starch, and strain raspberry puree into it and discard seeds. Bring it to boiler until it forms a thick sauce. Refrigerate this raspberry puree until it is chilled properly.
4. Now Time to prepare crepes. Get the batter out and grease the non-stick pan with one tea spoon of oil and heat over medium heat. Now pour one large spoon of crepe batter into the pan and tilt the pan in a circular motion so the batter spread equally. Cook from one side until dry and turn the side and cook from the other side too. Cook all the crepes like this and place them on butter paper in a plate.
5. Now spread each crepe with raspberry sauce and turn to form a triangle crepe or in a roll form whatever you like. Top serving with more sauce and icing sugar and serve with remaining raspberries and whipped cream. Enjoy the yummiest breakfast along with so much appreciation I’m sure!