9 Best Health Benefits of Watercress
October 5, 2015
Did you know that watercress prevent incidence of skin, lung and oral cancer? Taken with a large amount of watercress helps to lower blood pressure and reduce the amount of oxygen needed during exercise and enhance athletic performance. Learn the most important health benefits of watercress.
9 Health Benefits of Watercress
- Contains high in fiber and rich in antioxidants and carotenoids that reduce the risk of lung cancer, prostate, breast and pancreatic cancer.
- Contain chlorophyll, which helps to prevent cirrhosis and damage caused by toxins.
- Contains water by 90%, which helps to moisturize the skin.
- Contributes to the health of bones and teeth, in order to contain the vitamin K.
- Helps reduce inflammation in the body because it contains material indole -3- carbinol and isothiocyanates.
- Helps clean the colon and bowel movements because it contains a large amount of fiber, as well as phytochemicals, antioxidants and essential minerals that help cleanse the toxins in the body.
- It contains high amounts of folic acid, which helps to protect the brain, and delay aging in the elderly.
- Watercress helps you lose weight, because it contains a large amount of fiber that gives a feeling of fullness.
- Watercress is used as an aphrodisiac, because it contains minerals and antioxidants.
Researchers have discovered that taking watercress is very healthy and it has unlimited benefits to health and beauty.
error: Content is protected !!